What is Interstitial Cystitis?

What is Interstitial Cystitis?


Interstitial Cystitis is the worst bladder infection you've ever had, except no bacteria is present, there is no cure, many foods make it worse, and separate treatments have maybe 1/3 of a chance of helping. The only true "treatment" is treating the pain, as its usually the only thing that will work. Even patients who've had their bladders removed still experience the pain. Doctors don't know what causes it or how to get rid of it but have many theories.



Need to find a doctor in your area who actually knows how to deal with IC humanely? Click here.

These are the new guidelines for diagnosing IC. If your doctor isn't using these then I suggest you find a new one who keeps up to date.

You can find the IC safe collaborated recipes between me and my step dad here.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hurting badly

Burning isn't a usual part of my IC, but with the weather its started to constantly burn and when I move the entire thing spasms. I makes me not want to stand. No research has been done on weather and IC, but it really needs to be done. A lot of ICers have extra problems during the cold months.

This would be the thing keeping me from getting a job. My normal pain can usually be ocontrolled, but despite taking valium, oxybutin, and soma it only help slightly. I need to move to the equator or something.. though my cousin said Los Angeles never gets cold or hot.. But like he said, cost of living there is insane.

So I remain tethered to my heating pad. My Grandmother's burial was today and thankfully I made it there during my 4 hour safe period. Look at a few of the grave, saw quite a bit of WWII vets who died in the 70s so they survived the war, but found one that died in '44... so.. he didn't live. There was one Vietnam one who died in the 60s, so I assume he didn't survive that war.. Saddest one was a family plot. Me and my nephew look confused at the graves, because all there was was a line of cement with markers over there. Said nephew assumed we were standing on the bodies when when I looked at their birth/death dates it turns out each one never lived past a year so their bodies fit under the grave markers.

Then I learned through looking at my grandmother's family plot that my pawpaw, her husband, had a first wife and an adopted son, both dead. The son died at 7 years old. mother said from Leukemia. Wife died a month after, mom said it was a blood clot during surgery. I don't understand how that man could keep going after losing his family within two months.

4 comments:

  1. I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email ID ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., if you are having a similar problem, kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. For the past 2 years now I have been looking for good and genuine spell caster to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery,and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Oseiboh who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective,unbelievable the next two days i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my love voice she was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive her that i should forget all that have happened that she did not know what came over her,she promised not to leave for any reason, that she was really sorry for what she did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted her apology and the next morning she came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive her i told her that everything is okay that i have forgiven her from my heart, that was how we started again, we are together now. thank you Dr Oseiboh for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams to come true. And he did a spell that make me to win the lottery, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COUNT CASE,DEATH SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droseiboh12@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2347017565415.
    All thanks goes to Dr oseiboh for the excessive work that he has done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, My name is BRANDY KELVIN from USA, I want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,IFADE After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,IFADE that he want us to come back and start a good home again, now we are happily married with a kids. All thanks to Dr,IFADE for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com] OR you can also reach him via whatsapp number +2349060120490

    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Lottery spell


    Hello, My name is BRANDY KELVIN from USA, I want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,IFADE After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,IFADE that he want us to come back and start a good home again, now we are happily married with a kids. All thanks to Dr,IFADE for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com] OR you can also reach him via whatsapp number +2349060120490

    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Lottery spell

    ReplyDelete

I encourage open discussion. There is a lot for us to learn from each other.