What is Interstitial Cystitis?

What is Interstitial Cystitis?


Interstitial Cystitis is the worst bladder infection you've ever had, except no bacteria is present, there is no cure, many foods make it worse, and separate treatments have maybe 1/3 of a chance of helping. The only true "treatment" is treating the pain, as its usually the only thing that will work. Even patients who've had their bladders removed still experience the pain. Doctors don't know what causes it or how to get rid of it but have many theories.



Need to find a doctor in your area who actually knows how to deal with IC humanely? Click here.

These are the new guidelines for diagnosing IC. If your doctor isn't using these then I suggest you find a new one who keeps up to date.

You can find the IC safe collaborated recipes between me and my step dad here.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Trying to Track Which Pressures Set it Off

I'm spasming from the get-go this morning. The Pressure is still 29.99 in but is listed as (falling). It is 71 degrees outside, so like I said, nothing to do with the actual temperature.

EDIT: It is now 61 degrees a few hours later. The pressure actually rose to 30. I'm confused and in ample pain. All I can say is I know it has to do with temperature drops but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage open discussion. There is a lot for us to learn from each other.